The agricultural co-partnership of Farsala ENIPEASs, located in M. Evidrio, was founded in 2017 and operates in the area of Farsala province. It counts more than 70 members so far, most of whom staff the four producers’ groups: Cow’s milk, Cotton, Cereals and Legumes. The aim of the Co-partnership is to strengthen the sense of cooperation between young and old farmers in the wider area of Farsala.
Composition of Board of Directors
|ENIPEA’S ADMINISTRATIVE ORGANIZATION
President: Karaiskos Athanasios
President: Karatosidis Lazaros
Secretary: Astaras Akis
Member: Mpahatiroglou Anastasios
The offices and facilities of our cooperative are situated in Mikro Evidrio of Farsala.
ENIPEAS has concluded cooperation agreements with other healthy cooperatives, institutions, companies and universities, creating the basis for even more future collaborations. It has been a founding member of the Social Cooperative Enterprise (SCE) for the production and distribution of Farsala’s chamomile.
Our cooperations till now:
- AGRICULTURAL OLIVE COOPERATIVE OF MIKRI MANTINIA AND AVIA
- THESGI FARMERS’ COOPERATIVE OF THESSALY
- UNIVERSITY OF THESSALY
- AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS
- STAVROS NIARCHOS FOUNDATION CULTURAL CENTER
- SELECTED TEXTILES S.A.- STIAFILCO
- SELECTED BIOGAS OF FARSALA SOLE SHAREHOLDER S.A.
- MELISSA’S MILLS S.A.- KIKIZAS
- "OLYMPUS" HELLENIC DAIRIES S.A.
- BARBASTATHIS S.A.